Digital Marketing & Web Executive
· Develop marketing plans to promote iDiversity and Iansyst Ltd.
· To oversee all social media channels and provide updated content.
· To write and develop latest product information and marketing copy content for digital and ecommerce channels.
· To create and oversee the delivery of marketing and communications projects.
· Manage specific product campaigns, including monthly newsletters and published material as required, to agreed timescales & budgets.
· To manage the implementation of events, sponsorship packages, brand messages, marketing materials and webinars etc.
· To manage external agencies and specialist contractors.
· Ensure all online marketing and websites achieve and exceed web accessibility standards.
· Work closely across the businesses to develop opportunities for sales growth.
· Update the marketing budgets.
· Attend courses and events to remain fully informed of marketing developments.
Application deadline: 24/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,326.00-£25,000.00 per year
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to HR@iDiversity.co.uk