Digital Marketing Communications Executive
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Executive to help raise awareness of inclusion initiatives across the UK. We are passionate about helping disabled individuals achieve and to enable more organisations to become disability confident. Could you help us bring our business ideas to life? This is an exciting opportunity to join a small company with big ambitious and to create and build your own marketing team in the future.
· Develop marketing plans to promote iDiversity Consulting Ltd and a range of inclusion and accessibility initiatives.
· Oversee all social media channels and provide updated content.
· Ensure all online digital media achieves web accessibility standards.
· Create and manage specific product campaigns, brand messages, including online advertising, newsletters and published material as required.
· Co-ordinate the implementation of online webinars and sponsorship packages etc.
· Manage external agencies and specialist suppliers.
· Work closely across the business to develop opportunities for sales growth.
Application deadline: 09/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time. Flexible Working Available.
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per year.
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to HR@iDiversity.co.uk