Made to help mathematics and STEM teachers and students at all levels, EquatIO lets everyone create mathematical equations, formulas, Desmos graphs, and more on their computer or Chromebook.
Type, hand write, or dictate any expression, with no tricky coding or math languages to master. Theres a huge library of ready-made expressions to save you time, from simple formulas to complex functions. And when you’re done, just add the math to your document with a click.
EquatIO is much more than a replacement for pen and paper problem solving. It’s smart predicting what expression you’re trying to write, transforming your handwriting into text, and ignoring those umms and errs when you dictate aloud.
Problem solved – on any platform
EquatIO supports teaching math and other STEM subjects in today tech-focused classrooms.
Your subscription gives you access to EquatIO on all these platforms:
EquatIO for Windows and EquatIO for Mac: insert mathematical expressions into Microsoft Word. With a premium subscription, you can access additional features, including Math and Chemistry prediction.
EquatIO for Google: this perfect partner for G Suite lets you add mathematical expressions to Google Docs. With a premium subscription, you can access additional features, including integration in Google Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings.
EquatIO mathspace: this web-based application enables independent working and collaboration on math problems. It a super-smart workspace, where you can mix equations, text and freehand drawings to explore math concepts in a variety of ways. With a premium subscription, you can access additional features, including geometric shape creation.
EquatIO makes math even more accessible, integrating seamlessly with our friendly Read&Write literacy software that can read your mathematical expressions out loud.
- Makes digital math simpler for students and teachers – more than just a replacement for pen and paper problem solving
- Allows fast, intuitive creation of math formulas and other expressions for insertion into G Suite for Education Apps and Microsoft Word
- Instantly understands what you’re typing or handwriting, turning expressions into clear, accurate on-screen formulas
- Save time and effort – no tricky mathematical description languages or coding to learn
- Supports enriched learning collaboration in math and STEM subjects
- A perfect partner for today’s tech focused schools and colleges
- Made for BYOD classrooms – works on Windows, Mac and Chromebook
- Built with UDL principles in mind to support a wide range of learning styles
- Enter math expressions via your device keyboard, touchscreen or voice input
- Easily insert accurately-formatted equations and formulas into documents with a click
- Intuitive prediction speeds up accurate entry of simple and more complex math expressions
- Removes umms errs and other unwanted non-math words when dictating aloud
- Built-in library of ready-made formulas, equations and other math expressions
- Integrates with Read&Write for Math-to-Speech capabilities