- 14 Sep 2022
- Posted by: Joe Cottle
- Category: Event
iDiversity Consulting in partnership with Iansyst Ltd welcomes you to attend an event to raise awareness of the latest Assistive Technology solutions.
This event is designed to bring together the very best Assistive Technology publishers to showcase new and innovating projects that follow a theme of supporting disabled students in various stages of education and into the workplace.
The event will include a keynote presentation with a focus on ADHD and will showcase innovations in Assistive Technology software.
- Jamworks – Headline Sponsor
Event Agenda (Final agenda to be confirmed)
- 9.00: Registration. Refreshments available.
- 9.30: Welcome – Introduction from Gill Hudson Director at Iansyst Ltd.
- 9.45: Keynote Presentation: TBC
- 10.20: AT Presentation.
- 10:40: AT Presentation.
- 11: 00: Refreshment break.
- 11.20: AT Presentation.
- 11:40: AT Presentation.
- 12:00: AT Presentation.
- 12.20: Lunch and an opportunity to meet the exhibitors.
- 13:10: AT Presentation.
- 13:30: AT Presentation.
- 13:50: Refreshment Break.
- 14:10: AT Presentation.
- 14:30: AT Presentation.
- 15:00: Refreshments & Close. All attendees will receive a CPD certificate.