Access to Work Edition – 3 Year license (300 hours)
Caption.Ed is a captioning and note-taking tool that provides highly accurate real-time captions for both live and pre-recorded media and even face-to-face conversations with the click of a button.
Users can annotate their captions and highlight key pieces of information in real-time alongside a full transcript and video/audio recording which they can return to at a time that suits them.
Features of Caption.Ed
· Caption.Ed provides Live captions for any dialogue, whether that be in person or online, for live or pre-recorded material.
· Users can highlight key pieces of information within the captions and add their own annotations.
· You can train Caption.Ed to recognise specific words and phrases. This means users will benefit from captions that are highly accurate, followed by a highly precise transcript with correct technical terms (note: this feature is only available to institutional administrators).
· Revisit any recordings alongside a transcript and any notes, revise and edit your transcript and export in a variety of formats.
· Caption.Ed can be customised to language, accent and subject matter.
· Caption.Ed is incredibly intuitive and has been designed with simplicity in mind, which means you can dictate effortlessly from the get-go.
· It’s available on desktop and mobile and works seamlessly across multiple platforms including Blackboard, Panopto, MS Teams, YouTube, Vimeo, and Zoom, and many more.